Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Epsilon Wheels Part II

For the people who don't know about wheels, here is some terminology:
Lip - Outside Piece aka lip
Barrel - Inside Piece
Face - Design of the wheel which the car bolts onto



Since I had a little bit of free time on my hands, I thought I'd do something I've never done before.

This was my first time taking apart a three piece wheel! YEAH!

Anyways, Danny and I took apart the four rims, then Tony told us which lips to mate up with which barrels and which side to put the faces on. We ended up with a pair or wheels which are now roughly 15x9 with a -10 offset.

After we made the wheels, I went ahead and started to polish them to make them usable.

Now I just gotta find another pair of wheels so I could take them apart so that we could mix/match with what we already have to make the set compelete.

No comments:

Post a Comment